Do you want to surprise your friends and family with a fun homemade holiday gift? Then try this pink peppermint bath bomb recipe for a gift that’s sure to stand out from the crowd.
These pink peppermint bath bombs are not only festive and fun, but their invigorating scent will delight your senses and brighten your mood.
In fact, peppermint oil offers mind and body benefits. For instance, peppermint oil has long been used in aromatherapy to treat upset stomach, headache, pain, and stress.
Other research suggests that, like lavender oil, peppermint oil can even reduce anxiety and hair loss.
So with all these benefits, why wait? Grab your apron, and let’s get started!
DIY Pink Peppermint Bath Bomb Recipe
First, prepare these items, and then follow the instructions below.
Items / Ingredients
- a medium bowl
- a bath bomb mold
- ½ cup of citric acid
- 1 cup of baking soda
- 1–2 drops of red or pink food coloring
- ¼ cup of cornstarch
- ½ cup of Epsom salt
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (or rosehip oil)
- ½-1 teaspoon of peppermint essential oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of water
- 1-2 tablespoons of red or pink sugar sprinkles (Or add one crushed candy cane for a fun twist.)
- First, pour the baking soda, cornstarch, and citric acid in a bowl and mix.
- Next, add the oils and stir.
- Now, keep mixing while you add the water, a little at a time.
- Next, add the sugar sprinkles (and the optional crushed candy cane), and keep stirring that bath bomb batter.
- Finally, pour the mixture into the bath bomb mold, and secure the contents in place. Then, remove the bath bombs from the mold and let them dry on a plate overnight.
Then your bath bombs will be ready to wrap and decorate in the morning.
Need some fun gift wrapping ideas, too? Then try this pink satin cord string ribbon below. See Amazon for product details.
You can wrap this string ribbon around individual bath bombs or tie it around your package or gift bag if you’d like. However, feel free to experiment and get creative with it.
But no matter how you wrap your holiday gift, you’re sure to surprise your loved ones with these pink peppermint bath bombs. They’re fun to make, and the peppermint scent will also lift your spirits.
Besides, it’s hard to go wrong with a homemade holiday gift. After all, who wouldn’t appreciate the thought?
Now, enjoy your bath bombs, and check back for more DIY holiday gift ideas.
* This article was originally published here at beautyandtravelreviews.com on December 4, 2021.
- Surprise your friends with homemade crushed candy cane bath salts for the holidays.
- Erase years with these DIY guava mask and smoothie recipes.
- Get Cleopatra’s silky skin with these DIY rose bath and face mask recipes.
- Get dazzling skin and hair with these three DIY lavender oil beauty recipes.
Also, see Anne-Marie Bramble’s video below for a peppermint candy bath bomb recipe.
7 thoughts on “How To Make Pink Peppermint Bath Bombs: 5-Step Holiday Recipe”
These are cute and I want to make some. I’ve been wanting to make bath bombs forever but never found the time!
Yes, these bath bombs are fun to make! Feel free to share your experience if you try the recipe, too.
Comments are closed.